TS EAMCET Counselling 2017- टीएस ईएएमसीईटी काउंसलिंग: A common Entrance Test indicated as “Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)” is conducted by the JNT University Kakinada for the academic year 2017-18 for admission to the First year of professional courses like B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Tech (Dairy Technology etc. JNTU is going to conducting the TS EAMCET Counselling 2017. The TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2017 Process will be completed in the three rounds. Authority will be started the TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure from the last week of June 2017. Candidates read the whole article carefully and can get the More Details such as TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 Dates, Results etc.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has conducted entrance exam behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSSCHE). JNTU is going to announcing the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2017 list for all candidates who will be qualified the TS EAMCET Exam can fill the counselling form by online of the official website. The candidates can fill colleges according to their choice and this process is based on the merit list and score rank in the examination. Here, we are giving you the details for the Telangana EAMCET Counselling Dates, documents verification, admission fee and other information.
Telangana EAMCET Counselling Procedure
As per the TS EAMCET Merit List 2017, the counselling Process will be started in the month of June 2017 and qualified candidates will be eligible for this process. Before applying the application form, candidates read the each step carefully which are described below.
- Registration Process
- Candidates, who will be invited for the counselling process, have to visit the Help Line center for the registration process.
- Candidates have to fill the processing form, pay the fee and submit the form with required details.
- Collect the registration verification at the Help Line counter and enter their Admit Card number, Signature & rank.
- Document Verification
- After the registration process, candidates have to check all details in the registration form.
- If any details mismatch then contacts the verification officer for the correction.
- Candidates will get the printout of the receipt of certificates.
- Candidates have to submit their documents to the verification officer for the verification.
- Choice Filling
- During the counseling g process, candidates will be asked for fill their choice of Colleges or Institutes for the study.
- Candidates can choose one or more option according to their choice.
- Before the locking choice option, candidates can change their choice.
- Seat Allotment
- Seat Allotment order is important to process for candidates because this process is mandatory for admission into various courses & Colleges
- This process will be allotting a college to candidates according to their rank.
- Eligible candidates have to report allotted college with the required documents. If any candidate will be failed to get admission then they can apply for the next phase.
- Payment of Fee
- After allotted the seats, Candidates have to download the applied fee Challan on the official website.
- Pay the application fee in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
- Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017
- Score Card of TS EAMCET 2017
- Aadhar Card for ID Proof
- InterStudy Certificates (6th class Mark sheet)
- 10th & 12th Class Mark Sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years for non-local candidates.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment Result 2017
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for TS EAMCET Result 2017 can visit our website www.counsellingschedule.in. The final list of allotted seat will be issued on the official website of TS EAMCET. We will also update the list of allotted college to candidates on this site only. For all other information about TS EAMCET Counseling 2017 candidates can bookmark this page. We wish all our users very good luck for their better career.