एसआरएम संयुक्त इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा (SRMJEEE) 2017, also known as SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination is common for SRM Group of Universities i.e. SRM University. It is an online exam which is conducted online every year for the admissions in different campuses of SRM University. This year admission in B.Tech and Health Science programs in SRM University Kattankulathur, Ramapuram Chennai campuses and SRM University Haryana will be on the basis of rank obtained in SRMJEEE 2017 Result. On this page, you will get the complete details on SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form, dates, eligibility, exam pattern and results.
SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form
The application form for SRMJEEE 2017 is available now. The SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form was released on 18th November, 2016. It is available online at the official website of SRM University.
- Register: In order to fill the SRMJEE Application Form, you will have to register first. Please follow these simple steps to register at SRM University’s website
(i) Visit www.srmuniv.ac.in, the official website of the authority.
(ii) Go to the “Admissions” tab and select “Admission India”.
(iii) Enter your name, email id, mobile number, password and city in the form on the right side.
(iv) Click on “Register” button.
- Filling the Application Form: Login with your new credentials and fill up the application form. Please fill in the details carefully as no requests for changing the information will be processed at a later stage.
- Payment of Fee: The application fee for SRMJEEE 2017 can be paid online with their e-payment system. You must pay the fee in order to get the SRMJEEE Hall Ticket.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2017 Dates
The schedule for SRMJEEE 2017 is given below:
|Application Form will be available from||18 November, 2016|
|SRMJEEE Slot Booking||March, 2017|
|SRMJEEE – Online Examination||1 April – 30 April, 2017|
|Result Declaration||2 May, 2017|
|Counselling (On-Campus)||5 May to 9 May, 2017|
|Counselling (Online)||11 May, 2017 onwards|
SRMJEEE 2017 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2017 is as follows:
(i) Nationality: Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
(ii) Age: Students must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
(iii) Academic Qualifications: For all B.Tech Pragrammes, the student must have secured minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for admission in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses. For NCR, Delhi campus, minimum 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
(iv) Students should have cleared cut off marks in the examination.
SRMJEEE 2017 Slot Booking
The online computer based test, SRMJEEE 2017 will be conducted in the month of April, 2017. Eligible students will have reserve their convenient slots for the examination. It can be done online on the official website of the authority. Please follow these steps to confirm your desired slot for SRMJEEE 2017:
- Eligible students will get a notification via email on their registered email if/ mobile number.
- Click on that link and enter your application form number and date of birth.
- Browse the test centres and dates available.
- Select the slot in which you want to appear for SRM Entrance Exam .
Once the slot has been booked, student will be allowed to download SRMJEEE Admit Card. Student will have to carry the admit card on the day of examination. The admit card will have date, slot, venue and other details of the student printed on it.
SRMJEEE Seat Allotment Result 2017
The result for SRMJEEE will be declared on 2nd May, 2017. Marks out of 315 will be awarded for each correct or incorrect answer. Counselling schedule will be communicated further after the SRMJEEE 2017 Result. We will update the links for SRMJEEE Result 2017 as soon as it is published. After this result student will call for counselling procedure and then allot a seat on the basis their rank in the examination. So we will update SRMJEEE Counselling Result on our website or in this post.