SAAT Admission (शिक्षा ‘ओ’ अनुदान विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश) 2017: The Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan University is located in Odisha. This university is accredited with ‘A’ grade by the NAAC of India. Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is national level entrance examination conduct for the different programs which are offered by the university. For the SAAT Admission 2017 the candidates have to apply online form for the entrance exam and the candidates can also apply through offline mode. The admission of candidate will depend on SAAT eligibility criteria. After the exam, the result will be announced and those candidates who have qualified the examination can participate in the SAAT counselling 2017.
SAAT Counselling 2017
All the qualified candidates will be called for the SAAT Counselling according to their counselling schedule. During the counselling process, all the original document will be verified. Two copies of attested documents will be required for the university record. After the counselling process, the candidates can take admission in the in the university.
SAAT Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate needs to have B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in particular discipline with the 50% marks for general category for the reserved it require 45%.
- If the candidates are currently in the final year then He/ She can also apply.
- For the admission, you need to qualify the entrance exam with the minimum 50% marks.
Admission in M.Tech is given on the basis of valid GATE score and on the SAAT exam performance and on the basis of personal interview. After the interview, the selected candidate list will be published.
SAAT 2017 Counselling Procedure
- All SAAT candidates are required for counselling using the choice filling process.
- The counselling will be held on the basis of candidate merit list.
- The counselling session will be organised at the university campus.
- The document verification is required at the time of counselling so all the candidates are advised that they come for counselling with their original document.
- The counselling fee will be paid in the form of DD in the favour of Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan University.
Document Require For Counselling
- SAAT exam score card
- A photo TD proof
- Class 10th pass certificate/ Birth certificate for verifying date of birth
- Class 10th or 12th marks sheet.
- Four recent passport size colour photo.
- Transfer certificate of living school or college.
- Candidates are advised that all the document is in the original form with the 2 set of a photo copy.
SAAT 2017 Important Dates
|Last date of application form||11 Jan 2017|
|Application form submission last date||12 April 2017|
|Admit card release date||15 April 2017|
|SAAT PG 2017 exam date||22, 25 may 2017|
|SAAT 2017 Result||3rd week of may 2017|
|SAAT 2017 counselling||First week of June 2017|
SAAT Counselling Result
SAAT result will be published after the counselling process the list of all the shortlisted candidates will be published on the official site of SAAT candidates are need to report on the college campus in the given time period with the require documents.