RGIPT M.Tech Counselling 2017- राजीव गांधी इंस्टीट्यूशन ऑफ पेट्रोलियम टेक्नोलॉजी– Rajiv Gandhi Institution of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) will be offered to get admission in the M.Tech course. RGIPT M.Tech 2017 Admission will be provided on the basis of GATE score card and entrance exam. Candidates those have fulfilled eligibility criteria can fill the RGIPT M.Tech Counselling Form after the result deceleration of GATE exam. The RGIPT seat allotment result will be published after the counselling process. The result will be published on the basis of the GATE score and RGIMT M.Tech written examination and the performance of the candidate in the interview.
RGIPT M.Tech Counselling 2017
RGIMT M.Tech counselling will be started from July (expected). If the candidate fill all the RGIPT Eligibility Criteria for the counselling then they need to fill the counselling application form and the candidate need to fill their choice in the RGIPT Counselling Form all those candidates who want to fill the counselling form need to pay the required counselling fee after the form filling process candidates will be called for the document verification and for the other admission formalities.
RGIPT M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- It is very important for the candidate those want to apply for the counselling have the GATE score card
- Candidates need for the petroleum engineering 4-year B.Tech/ B.E degree in petroleum, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Manufacturing with the 60% and 55% marks for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates need 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
RGIPT M.Tech Counselling Form
Candidates need to fill the RGIPT M.Tech Application Form for the counselling. The steps for filling application form is given below.
- First of all the candidate need to pay the application fee through the e-challan and online through SBI. The application fee is 400 for General candidates and-and 200 for SC/ ST candidates.
- After paying the fee you require to log on for the form filling process by entering the Reference No. (SBI). Candidate name, DOB and mobile number.
- When the form will be opened you should upload your recent passport size photo.
- You need to fill your require details in the given field like, your name, father’s name, gender, age etc.
- you need to fill your GATE detail like GATE Reg. No., Gate score.
- after this, you need to save the form.
- Take the hard copy of the form for the further use.
you should send the hard copy of the RGIPT application form at the GRIPT Campus with the slip of fee.
Required Document for Counselling
Candidates need to the following document at the time of counselling.
- The candidate has required the valid GATE score card.
- Candidates have required all the marks sheet of graduation courses.
- you should require class 10th and 12th pass certificate.
- You should also require cast certificate you belong to a reserved category.
- you should need your 4 recent passport size photo the time of RGIPT M.Tech Counselling.
RGIPT M.Tech Counselling 2017 Dates
|Online application form will start||Last week of March 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||Last week of June 2017|
|List of shortlisted candidates published||Second week of July 2017|
|The candidates will call for test/interview||Third week of July 2017|
|Result of interview will announced||the Third week of July 2017|
|Seat allotment counselling will start||Last week of July 2017|
RGIPT Seat Allotment Result
The seat allotment result GRIPT counselling 2017 will be published after the counselling process those candidates who will be allocated a seat are require go for document verification and after the document, verification candidates will be able to get admission. RGIPT Seat Allotment Result will release on our website or in this post.