PGIMER Counselling 2017-18: Every year the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh organizes the Entrance Exams to provide the admission in Post Graduation programme. The PGI Chandigarh Counselling will be completed in the month of December 2017 of the January 2018 Session. The PGIMER organize the 20 post graduation programmes for the Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctorate of Medicine (MD). The PGIMER Counselling Process 2017 will be conducted in the offline mode, so all eligible candidates will be invited according their Result. Candidates must notice that the PGIMER Seat Allotment 2018 Process will be completed in the four rounds. In this article we are sharing PGIMER Counselling 2017 Dates which are given below Section and can get entire details through our website.
PGI Chandigarh MS/ MD Admission 2017 Dates
|Sr. No.||Events||Dates||Reporting Time|
|1.||First Counselling||16th June at 11:00 AM||10:00 AM at Bhargava Auditorium, PGI, Chandigarh|
|2.||Second Counselling||14th July at 11:00 AM|
|3.||Third Counselling||24th July at 11:00 AM|
PGIMER PG Counselling ProcedureEvery year PGIMER Chandigarh conducts the Entrance Examination. PGIMER Exam is National Level examination which is organized two times in a year. The PGIMER Exam is a gateway for the candidates who want to get admission in the PG courses like MC, MS etc. in January and July session. In this article we are sharing the information about the PGIMER PG Counselling Details and the eligible candidates will be admitted to Post Graduation courses by the process of counselling. Candidates can check the counselling process and document verification details through our website.
The candidate’s admission will be based on their PGIMER PG Result 2017-18 (as Per Merit List). Eligible candidates will be called for the counselling Process which will be completed in four rounds. Candidates can check each round process in this article
- PGIMER First Round Counseling
- Candidates will be invited for the first Counselling according to their rank in the PGIMER Merit List.
- Candidates will be completed the Physical and Medical Test Round which is conducted by the PGIMER Organization.
- Verify their Documents with Original and Photocopies.
- After the successfully completed document verification round, the authority will be allotted the seat in the PGIMER Chandigarh Campus.
- After selection, candidates will have to pay the admission fee.
|Category||Fee Structure (in Rs.)|
|Hostel Security||5000/- Refundable|
- PGIMER PG Second Round Counselling
- The PGIMER PG Counseling Second round will be held in the Month of January 2018 (Tentatively)
- Candidates who will not participate in first round of counselling can appear in second round of PGIMER PG Counselling 2018.
- In the Second Counselling Round, candidates will be appeared for the Medial and Documents Verification and also pay the admission fee.
- PGIMER PG Third Round Of Counselling
- Candidates who will not participate in the 1st and 2nd round of counselling can participate in this round.
- In this round, all process same as 1st and 2nd
- PGIMER PG Fourth Round Counselling
- This round of counselling will be tentatively conducted in the month of January 2018.
- This round also same as the above rounds.
PGIMER PG Required Documents
- PGIMER counselling Letter
- PGIMER PG Admit Card
- Admission Fee Demand Draft
- MBBS Certificate
- Medical certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- Provisional Certificate
- Photocopies of all documents & 3 passport size photograph.
PGIMER Chandigarh will be announced the Counselling Process Notification for the admission in the Post graduation courses. To receive more updates on PGIMER PG counselling 2017 Process, keep visiting our site. We provide you precise details in regards to Counselling Schedule, Seat Allotment Process, PGIMER PG Result and many more. In the case of any query or review, you can place your valuable comment in the commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.