NEET Counselling 2017 (एनईईटी परामर्श): The registration for the counselling of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) has begun. Only those students who successfully qualified NEET 2017 which was conducted on 07 May 2017 are eligible to register for NEET All India Counselling 2017. This counselling is being conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for admissions under 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in various government and private MBBS/ BDS colleges across the country. The eligible students can get counselling dates and procedure of NEET UG Counselling in the article below.
NEET Counselling 2017
The NEET Registration for Counselling started on 03 July 2017 at 12:00 (Noon) at the official website of MCC. The students can register themselves for NEET MBBS Counselling till 11 July 2018 upto 05:00 PM on the same website. NEET BDS Counselling is being conducted online for the 15% AIQ seats and the remaining 85% will be managed by the college/ institute itself. The authority has already released all the important information regarding NEET Counselling and the same can be found in the following paragraphs.
NEET Counselling Procedure 2017
The under-graduate (UG) counselling for NEET 2017 will be organized in two rounds of seat allotment. However, step by step NEET 2017 Counselling Process is given in the points below:
- Online Registration: To participate in the counselling, candidate must complete NEET Counselling Registration before the last date. It must be noted that only registered and qualified students will be considered for NEET UG Counselling 2017. You can register yourselves by clicking here. After the completion of registration, applicant will receive an USER ID & PASSWORD which must be retained to be able to participate in further steps of the counselling.
- Choice Filling & Locking: To get their names in the seat allotment list, applicants must mark their choice of medical/ dental colleges in which they want admission. The list of colleges selected by the applicants must be in order of their preference for admissions. It must be noted that applicants must SAVE their choices every time a change is made.
- Declaration of Results: The applicants will informed via Email or SMS about their NEET Seat Allocation Result on the specified dates. The seats will be allotted on the basis of applicant’s NEET Score/ Rank and options selected by them.
- Reporting At The Allotted College: After the declaration of seat allocation results, applicants will have to report at the allotted college to confirm the seat allotted to them. The selected students are required to pay the course fee and verify their documents in order to confirm their seat.
NEET Counselling Schedule 2017
The counselling will be conducted as per following schedule:
|NEET Counselling Dates 2017|
|Main Counseling Registration||03 July – 11 July (Up To 05:00 PM)|
|Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||05 July 2017|
|Round 1 – Choices Filling and Locking Begins On||12 July 2017 (Up To 05:00 PM)|
|Round 1 – Seat Allotment Process Begins||13 July & 14 July 2017|
|Round 1 – Seat Allotment Result||15 July 2017|
|Round 1 – Reporting At The Allotted College||16 July to 22 July 2017 (Up To 05:00 PM)|
|Round 2 – Choices Filling and Locking Begins On||01 August to 04 August 2017|
|Round 2 – Seat Allotment Process Begins||05 August to 07 August 2017|
|Round 2 – Seat Allotment Result||08 August 2017|
|Round 2 – Reporting At The Allotted College||09 August to 16 August 2017 (Up To 05:00 PM)|
|Transfer of Vacant Seats to State Quota||16 August 2017 (After 05:00 PM)|
NEET 2017 Counselling: Document Verification
After the results, the selected students are required to produce following documents in original in order to confirm the allotted seat:
- Class 10th and 12th mark-sheets.
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate.
- NEET 2017 Admit Card.
- NEET 2017 Rank Card.
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Income & Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- 8-10 passport sized photograph of the applicant.