MP MBBS BDS Counselling 2017- एमपी मेडिकल काउंसलिंग: The MP Medical 2017 is the Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission in Post graduation courses offered by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for the academic session 2017-18. Candidates who will be qualified the MP Medical Exam 2017, will be eligible for MP Medical Counselling 2017. The MP MBBS /BDS Admission will be based on merit list of MP PG 2017 which will conduct in the Month of September 2017. After complete the counselling process, MP Medical Seat Allotment 2017 process will be conducted. Candidates can check all updates for MP Medical Counselling Schedule and Result in the article below.
MP Medical Counselling 2017
The MP PG Medical Counselling 2017 Process will be held in an online manner. The Madhya Pradesh Government offered the 50% state quota seats and reaming 50% all Indian quota seats will be filled through NEET PG 2017. As per the NEET PG 2017 Result, candidates will be invited for the MP Medical Counselling 2017. If candidates not qualify the NEET Post graduation 2017 Exam then candidates will not be eligible for the MP Counselling 2017.
MP MBBS/BDS Counselling Procedure
All candidates are informed, must download their counselling letter for MP Medical Counselling Process and check the reporting time, fee structure, required documents etc. in the counseling process candidates can choose college according their choice. The official website publishes the notification for certificate verification process in any one of the Help Line Centers. Candidates read the whole article carefully and follow each step which is referred below.
- First Round of Counselling
- Online Admission Process: Candidates can complete their registration process via online mode on the official website. The registration process will be based on NEET PG 2017 Marks. For new candidates, click on the Registration Online, enter NEET PG 2017 roll number and password created while applying for NEET PG 2017 Exam and click on sign in.
- Choice Filling & Locking option: candidates must pay the registration Fee along with bank charge. This fee is non-refundable. Candidates will be eligible for choice filling option and locking their choice. According their preference, candidates can fill much number of choices. Candidates can change their choice or re-order until they lock their final choice. If candidates are doing not locked their choice their last saved choice will be locked automatically.
- Seat Allotment: candidates who will be completed the registration process, paying Fee & choice filling tasks then shall be download the MP PG Medical Seat Allotment 2017 Result. Candidates shall be report at allotment center for verification, payment of admission fee and collection of the allotment card from the reporting center.
- Second Round of Counselling
- This counselling round will be completed via offline mode.
- The selection process will remain the same as that the MP PG first Round of Counselling 2017.
- This round will be conducted for those candidates whose vacant seats left after the result of first round.
- The candidates can’t fill their choice in this round because second round is last round of seat allotment.
Required Documents for Verification
- NEET PG 2017 Admit Card
- MBBS Exam Mark sheets.
- Age Proof (12th Class Mark sheet)
- 30 copies of photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of Indian nationality
- Cast Certificate
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent/Temporary registration certificate of MC
- Income certificate issued by competent authority
- No objection certificate (NOC)
MP Medical Seat Allotment Result 2017
MP PG Medical Seat allotment result will be announced on the official website. Candidates can check their result Course wise, College Wise & Candidates wise. The seat allotment result will be based on the candidate’s preference and their merit list. Candidates who will be allotted seat in MP Medical seat allotment round can participate in certificate verification process. For more details about MP PG Medical Counselling 2017 Schedule, candidates can visit our website and get all new updates.