Karnataka CET (KCET) Counselling 2017- कर्नाटक सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा conducts by Karnataka Examination Authority for admissions in graduations and post graduation courses. Just after the announcement of KCET Result 2017, Karnataka Examination Authority will conduct Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) Counselling 2017. The KCET is an examination which is conducted in accordance to the admission for graduate courses in various colleges of Karnataka. The application process was open for KCET from 27th January 2017 to 27th February 2017. And KCET Exam Date 2017 is 2nd & 3rd May 2017 whose result will be announced in the last week of May or first week of June. It is expected that KCET Counselling 2017 Dates Rank Wise will be declared in the month of April.
KCET Counselling 2017
The candidates who have submitted KCET Exam application form appeared in the examination, qualified the exam and came under the merit list issued by the authority will be considered for the KCET Counselling 2017 Procedure. Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for counselling as per their rank in the merit list and in the same way their seats will be allotted as per their priory of seeking admission which they had mentioned i the choice filling form. The counselling process will be held with both online and offline mode. Karnataka CET Counselling 2017 Registration, choice filling, seat allotment, KCET Counselling Result 2017 will be done via online mode whereas KCET Document Verification will be held via offline mode.
KCET Counselling Procedure 2017
The entire counseling process of Karnataka common entrance test is been done in the following steps.
- KCET Counselling 2017 Registration: Just after the announcement of list of helpline centers by the authority candidates need to go to their nearest helpline center for the registration process. There they are required to register their KCET number for the further counselling process. We on this blog, will soon update the helpline center list for your convince.
- Candidate’s Document Verification: The authority first verifies the documents of the candidate before allotting him/ her seat. Here is the list of document you will need at the time of document verification.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- KCET Registration Form 2017
- KCET Admit Card 2017
- Adhaar Card or any photo ID proof
- Category Certificate (Conditional)
- KCET Counselling Option Entry: After successful registration and document verification process candidate will be asked to fill their choice of colleges. For choice filling candidate would need to login through the provided login ID and password at the time of registration. After entering these details he/ she will be logged in and now he/ she can fill their choice of college in their own priority. Like if there is no vacant seat according to your rank in the first choice then your seat will be allotted to your second choice and if there is not too then seat will be allotted in your third choice and so on.
Karnataka CET Counselling Registration Fee
Candidates are required to pay the fees at time of registration for counseling process as the notification of the Karnataka examination authority. However it is not been released on the official website yet but as it would be leaked there we will also update on this site for your convince.
KCET Counselling 2017 Dates
|Event Name||Tentative Date/ Month|
|Registration Date||1st week of June 2017|
|Document Verification||1st / 2nd week of June 2017|
|Choice Filling||2nd/ 3rd week of June 2017|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||4th week of June 2017|
|Seat Allotment Result||4th week of June 2017|
|Reporting date||2nd week of June 2017|
KCET Seat Allotment Result 2017
When the process of counselling registration, document verification and choice filling will be done, then authority will soon release the counselling result as per the seats availability and of your filled choice. It is expected than the KCET Seat Allotment Result 2017 will be released in June 2017. As the result would get announce it will be get uploaded on this site as well.