JoSAA Counselling 2017: Joint Seat Allocation Authority is going to conduct the counselling series for the candidates who have qualified JEE Main 2017 and JEE Advance 2017. The authority is responsible for the counselling of IIT JEE Main 2017 and IIT JEE Advance 2017 Counselling and for allotting the seats to the qualified candidates. Under JoSAA Counselling Schedule 2017, there is two consecutive couselling schedules are be conducted such as JEE Main Counseling 2017 & JEE Advance Counseling 2017. It is expected that JoSAA Couselling Seat Allotment 2017 will be held in the month of last week of June and First week of July 2017.
JoSAA Counselling 2017
The JoSSA Counseling Procedure 2017 will be conducted in total 6 rounds. After the completion of final round candidate will be allotted their finalised seat in their respective colleges.Through JEE Main Counselling candidates are been taken admission to the various IITs, NITs, and other GFTIs whereas, through JEE Advance counselling, candidates are been taken admission to IITs and ISM Dhanbad. There are total 92 colleges which come under JoSAA JEE Counselling 2017. All the candidates who have qualified the entrance exam will be required to register and fill the JoSAA Counseling Application Form.
JoSAA Counselling Procedure 2017
The entire counselling process of JoSSA Counseling 2017 is subdivided in 6 consecutive step which is mentioned as below:
- Step 1: JoSAA 2017 Registration Process: All the candidates need to register themselves at JoSSA 2017 by entering their roll number and Password. This is the very first stage of JEE Counseling Procedure 2017.
- Step 2: Choice Filling: After the registration process candidate need to fill the choice of college in the priority order. At this time they do not need to pay any sort of fee.
- Step 3: Provisional Offer Letter of Seat & Confirmation Process: Candidates now need to check the allotted seat by JoSSA and then download their Provision Offer Letter of Seat Acceptance. At this point candidate would need to pay the application fee.
- Step 4: Document Verification: Candidate would need to verify all the mentioned documents at the time of JoSSA Counseling.
- Provisional Seat Allocation Letter
- JEE Rank Card 2017
- 10th Score Card
- 12th Score Card
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Admit Card 2017
- Category Certificate (Conditional)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Step 5: Physical Reporting at the Institution: After successful completion of all above processes candidate need to report at the allotted institution with all the above mentioned documents and has to complete all the remaining formalities.
- Step 6: Freeze Float and Slide Option:
- Freeze: Candidate who has been allotted seat and does not want to be considered for future counseling procedure.
- Float: Candidate who accept the allotted seat and also looking for better option will be considered for future counseling procedure.
- Slide: Candidate who accept the allotted seat and looking for another academic program in the same institute and will also be considered for future counseling process.
JoSAA Counselling Registration Fee
For SC, ST, Gen PWD, SC PWD, ST PWD and OBC-NCL PWD categories: Rs. 20000/-
For other Categories: Rs. 45000/-
JoSAA 217 Counselling Dates
|1.||Registration & Choice Filling Process||15th-26th June|
|2.||Mock Allotment Round 1st for candidates who have filled their choices till June 20th||20th June|
|3.||Mock Allotment Round 2nd for candidates who have filled their choices till June 23rd||23rd June|
|4.||First Round of Seat allotment||28th June|
|5.||Seat allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||29th June to 3rd July|
|6.||Second Round of Seat allotment||4th July|
|7.||Seat allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||5th-6th July|
|8.||Third Round of Seat allotment||7th July|
|9.||Seat allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||8th-9th July|
|10.||Fourth Round of Seat allotment||10th July|
|11.||Seat allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||11th-12 thJuly|
|12.||Fifth Round of Seat allotment||13th July|
|13.||Withdrawal/ Seat Allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||14th July|
|14.||Sixth Round of Seat allotment||15th July|
|15.||Seat allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||16th-17th July|
|16.||Seventh Round of Seat Allotment||18th July|
|17.||Seat allotment acceptance and reporting to help-centre||19th July|
JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2017
After the successful completion of JoSSA Counseling process candidate will be allotted. The final list will be provided online by the authority on the official website. As soon as they will publish it we will also update you with the JoSSA Final Seat Allotment Result 2017. Our team will update you with all the latest information related to the JoSSA Counseling 2017. We wish all the candidates good Luck.