JEE Main Counseling 2017- जेईई मुख्य परीक्षा काउंसलिंग is going to be conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority also known as JoSAA. The department is responsible for JEE Main 2017 Counselling Schedule. The process of JEE Main Seat Allotment will be conducted in approximately six rounds of counselling Procedure. it is expect that IIT JEE Counselling Procedure will held in first week of July. Through IIT JEE Counselling procedure students are being able to get admission in B.Tech/ B. Arch Courses in various Institutes associated with JEE Main Council. This time, total 31 NITS, 20 IIITs and 18 GFTIs are participating for the admission of thousands of candidates under graduation courses offered by institutes.
JEE Main Counselling Registration 2017
The candidates who have appeared and qualified in Joint entrance Examination Main 2017 will be eligible for the JEE Main Counselling & Seat Allotment Procedure 2017. We are here providing you the details about JEE Main 2017 Document Verification, Application Form, and other important information. Yet the authority has not released JEE Main Counseling Dates 2017 on their official website but we here are providing you the tentative duration for counselling schedule on the basis of previous years data.
JEE Main Counselling Procedure 2017
The entire JEE Main application process will be held in six steps which are described below. Kindly read the each step carefully before applying for JEE Main Counselling Application Form 2017
- IIT-JEE Main Counselling Application Form 2017: At the very first stage of counselling candidate needs to register himself/ herself on the official website of the authority conducting the counselling process. Candidates are advised to follow the below procedure to register them.
- Go to the official website and log in by entering JEE Main 2017 Roll Number and Password.
- After reading all the instructions carefully click on I Agree on tab and then enter button.
- JoSSA Registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill it by providing all the valid details and click on submit button.
- Choice Filling: at the time of counselling candidates will be asked for fill their choice of institute and department of study. Candidates can choose as many options as he/ she wants. Before the locking of choice candidate can opt for delete/ add/ edit of choices. Candidates are supposed to choose the institute in decreasing order of preference for graduation study.
- Document Verification: At the time of counselling candidates are advised to carry these certificates.
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Pass Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photograph
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2017 Result Card
- Adhaar Card or any photo ID proof
- Category Certificate (if you have)
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Seat Allotment: Seat in various institute associated with JEE Main will be allotted of the synchronisation of Rank scored in the entrance examination, belonging category and choice preferred by the candidate.
- Registration Fee Submission & Seat Acceptance: Candidates have to pay fees after allotment of confirmed seat in any of the institute associated with JEE Main 2017. The candidate category wise fee structure is given as-
- For SC, ST, Gen PWD, SC PWD, ST PWD and OBC-NCL PWD categories: Rs. 20000/-
- For other Categories: Rs. 45000/-
- Physical Reporting to allocated Institution: Candidates are required to report to the allotted institute at the final stage of entire counselling procedure. Candidates are required to carry all the above mentioned data for document verification process of JEE Main Counseling 2017. At the physical reporting candidates can go along with their parents only.
Eligibility: Candidates who have qualified JEE Main 2017 will be eligible in JEE Main Counseling Schedule conducting by JoSAA.
JEE Main Counselling Dates 2017
|Name of the Counselling Event||Tentative Duration|
|Declaration of JEE Advanced 2017 AIRs by JAB||2ndweek of June 2017|
|CBSE makes available final Class XII Marks to JoSAA||3rdweek of June 2017|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2017 AIRs by Joint Apex Board||4th week of June 2017|
|Candidates fill-in their choices of academic programmes in participating Institutes||4thweek of June 2017|
|Display of mock seat allocation based on choices filled-in by candidates as of June 26 (5 pm)||4thweek of June 2017|
|Reconcile the data, allocate seats, verify and validate||4thweek of June 2017|
|Seat allocation (1st round)||4thweek of June 2017|
|Acceptance of seat (1st round)||1st week of July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||1st week of July 2017|
|Seat allocation (2nd round)||1st week of July 2017|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (2nd round)||1st week of July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||2ndweek of July 2017|
|Seat allocation (3rd round)||2ndweek of July 2017|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (3rd round)||2ndweek of July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||3rd week of July 2017|
|Seat allocation 4th round||3rd week of July 2017|
|Acceptance of seats (4th round)||3rd week of July 2017|
|Beginning of academic sessions at IITs||4th week of July 2017|
|Physical reporting of candidates at admitting institutes (NITs); Schedule for IITs||4th week of July 2017|
|Academic session starts for preparatory courses at IITs||4th week of July 2017|
|Academic sessions starts at NITs||4th week of July 2017|
JEE Main Seat Allotment Result 2017
Students are eagerly waiting for JEE Main Seat Allotment Result 2017. The final list of allotted seat will be issued on the official website of JoSAA. We will also update the list of allotted college to candidates on this site only. For all other information about JEE Main Counseling 2017 candidates can bookmark this page. We wish all our users very good luck and hope for their better career.