हैदराबाद विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश (Hyderabad University Admissions) 2017: The University of Hyderabad (UOHYD) is an institution of postgraduate (PG) teaching and research in the country. It was established in 1974 as a Central University of Hyderabad, Telangana. The university offers facilities for PG 5 year Integrated master degree and research study.
Hyderabad University (UOHYD) Admissions 2017
The Central University of Hyderabad (UOHYD) Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted for admission in post graduation programs such as M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MBA etc. The students should know that Hyderabad University Admissions for session 2017-18 will be completed through UOHYD Counselling 2017. You can check the complete details about Hyderabad University Counselling 2017 in this article. We are giving UOHYD Admission Process, Counselling Details Such as application form, dates, choice filling, result etc.
हैदराबाद विश्वविद्यालय में प्रवेश 2017 प्रवेश प्रक्रिया के माध्यम से पूरा किया जाएगा जिसमें परामर्श, चुनाव भरना, सीट आवंटन शामिल है| इसलिए सभी पात्र छात्र हैदराबाद विश्वविद्यालय की प्रवेश की तिथियां या परामर्श कार्यक्रम देख सकते हैं।
Hyderabad University (UOHYD) Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of UOHYD M.Tech 2017 is given.
- The candidate have score at least 60% marks in bachelor of engineering (B.E) and bachelor of technology(B.Tech), master of computer application (MCA), master of science (M.Sc) in their respective disciplines
- Candidates who are in their final year of their graduation course are also eligible to take the examination
- Candidates who have a valid GATE scorecard can also apply for UOHYD M.Tech course.
- First of all the candidates, those want to apply for UOHYD M.Tech should register and fill the online application form by using the official website.
- Candidates need to enter their academic information, personal details, address which are required to complete the form.
- Candidate should need to upload the latest photo and a signature.
- Applicants need to save their Challan for payment or applicant can also pay online through net banking
- Candidates should get a print out of the field form for the further use.
University of Hyderabad (UOH) Counselling 2017
The Hyderabad University Counselling will organize by the UOHYD M.Tech 2017 Candidates those have applied for the M.Tech courses and those have been found eligible on account of valid GATE scores or having qualified in the entrance exam held by the university will have to attend the UOHYD M.Tech 2017 Counselling.
UOHYD M.Tech 2017 Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must report the Joint Registrar (Academic and Exams) on the given date and time as well as the mentioned in the call letter
- Candidates should submit the required documents in original along with a set of attested copies for verification.
- It is important to that except the Transfer Certificate (TC) all other original documents shall be returned to the candidate after the verification.
- Candidates have to fill the given forms and submit the same at the time of admission.
- Enrolment Form
- Undertaking by the candidate with countersignature of their Prent/guardian in the prescribed form
- Medical Declaration Form
- Two photographs: One photo should be posted on Enrolment Form and the other on Medical Declaration Form.
- After verification of the documents, candidates must submit the prescribed fee by Cash/Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad OR Online payment through SBI Icollect
- After completing the admission formalities, the students can collect their Admit Card at the Admission Office and submit the same in respective School/Department/Centre.
UOH Admissions 2017 Dates
- Online application will start: April 2017
- End of application form: May 2017
- Admit Card will available: May 2017
- Entrance exam date: May 2017
- Interview date for select students: June 2017
- Counselling /Admission starts from: June 2017