HPCET Counselling 2017 (हिमाचल प्रदेश सेट काउंसलिंग): The Himachal Paredes Technical University (HPTU) counselling will be started after the result announce of the entrance exam. You need to fill the HPCET Counselling Form to get the admission. After the form filling the HPCET Counselling will be conducted then selected students will be called for HPCET Admission 2017. Those candidates who fulfill the Himachal Pradesh CET Eligibility Criteria for the counselling process they need to fill the counselling application form for participating in HPCET Counselling. When application form have filled the candidates will be called for HP CET Counselling Process.
HPCET Counselling 2017
The HPCET counselling will be conducted by the Himachal Paredes Technical University after the result announcement of the HPCET Entrance Exam. The HPCET counselling will be on HPCET COunselling Dates in the various streams of M.Tech. You need to fill the HPCET application form for the counselling after filling up the form the list of candidates will be published on the HPCET official website. All the shortlisted candidates will be required to go for the document verification.
HPCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must pass B.E/ B.Tech course from the recognised university
- Candidate must have a valid GATE score or MUST have the HPCET qualify score card.
- Candidates must have 50% marks in graduation for general category candidates and 45% for the reserved category.
HPCET Counselling 2017 Procedure
- The GATE qualify candidates will be call first for the counselling.
- If any seat will remain vacant after the GATE qualify candidates then remaining seats will be allocated to the HPCET qualify candidates.
- GATE qualify candidates don’t have to appear in the in HPCET exam but they need to apply for counselling.
- Candidates need to go for document verification for counselling.
- The seats will be filled first GARE qualifies candidates and if any seat will remain then after the seat will be allocated to CPCET qualify candidates.
Application Fee: You need to pay the application form fee Rs 1550 for general category and Rs 1400 for reserved category.
Steps To Fill HPCET Counselling Form
- First of all, you need to register yourself for the form filling process by entering the details like your name, username, DOD, valid mail ID, and mobile number.
- After this log in your account using the username or password.
- Upload you all require Document.
- After this, you need to pay your application fee.
Required Documents for Counselling
You require the following document for the Himachal Pradesh 2017 counselling.
- you require the GATE score card or HPCET score card.
- Candidates need the 10th and 12th pass certificate for the HPCET M.Tech counselling
- You also require your all graduation certificates.
- If you belong to reserved category or physically handicapped then you need to show the certificate of it
HPCET Counselling Dates 2017
|Online application form will be started||2 march 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||29 April 2017|
|Admit card allocation will be started||2nd week of May 2017|
|Exam date||13 May 2017|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of May 2017|
|Counselling start from|
1 June 2017
HPCET Seat Allotment Result
The HPCET seat allotment result is very important for those candidates who want to get admission in HPCET M.Tech course. After the HPCET seat allotment List, the candidates will be called for the document verification. If you face any problem to participate in counselling process then put a comment in commenting box at the end of the post.