Delhi University MBBS /BDS Counselling 2017- दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय मेडिकल प्रवेश: Delhi University conducts medical admission for MBBS and BDS courses through DU Medical Counselling 2017. So we are giving the complete information here about Delhi University MBBS and BDS admission procedure.
DU MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2017
Delhi University will be organized the counselling process for the MBBS & BDS courses every years in the offline mode. The Delhi University MBBS Counselling will be started in the Month of July 2017. Candidates, who will be qualified in the Delhi University Entrance Examination 2017, will be eligible for the DU MBBS Counselling Process & their Procedure will be based on the DU MBBS Merit List 2017. Candidates must carry the documents for the Counselling & DU MBBS Seat Allotment Process which is necessary. The Delhi University MBBS 2017 Counselling for 85% DU Quota candidates will be selected by the Faculty of Medical Science (FMS). Here we are explaining DU MBBS Counselling 2017 Dates & Delhi University Medical Counselling Result Details.
Delhi University MBBS Counselling Dates 2017
|Application Process Will be started||June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2017|
|Announcing the Merit List||July 2017|
|Commencement of Counselling Procedure||July 2017|
The candidates who have passed NEET 2017 Examination with good marks will be eligible for the Delhi University MBBS 2017 Counselling. The FMS is responsible for the MBBS & BDS Counselling and there are 600 MBBS & 40 BDS Seats. For more details candidates can read whole article.
DU MBBS Admission Procedure
- The government of India, Ministry of Health & family Welfare, Directorate of General Service will be generated the Counselling Venue.
- Candidate’s admission will be based on the DU MBBS Merit List in the respective Category.
- Candidates, who have also qualified the NEET 2017 Exam, will be called for the Counselling Round.
- The State Quota seats will be allotted by the FMS Department in the Government, private and Deemed Medical University/ Colleges across the Delhi.
- During the counselling time, candidates must carry the documents for the verification and admission process.
- If Candidates who will present in the counselling Round, and authority will not allot the Seat then those candidates check their in the waiting list.
Required Documents for verification
- Admit card of NEET 2017 Exam
- Score Card of NEET 2017 Exam
- Date of Birth certificate (10th class Mark sheet)
- 12th class Marks sheet and Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast certificate and two photocopies
- PWD certificate
- 2 passport Size Photograph
DU MBBS Seat Allotment Result
The DU MBBS 2017 Seat Allotment is the part of counseling process under which seat is allotted to the qualified candidates The Delhi University will publish MBBS/ BDS Counselling Result on the official website of the university. The seats will be allotted category wise. The seat allotment process will be completed in the month of July 2017. After completing the seat allotment process, candidates will have to pay the admission fee before the given time. When the Merit list would declare, we will inform the same to you.
For more Counselling Process, Schedule, Dates for the Medical Courses so that you can get any opportunity on the website… our team wish to all candidates’ good luck for their career.