DASA PG 2017 Counselling (डी ए एस ए पोस्ट ग्रेजुएशन प्रवेश): The admissions for the DASA PG 2017 will start from the month of May 2017. The applicant can apply for the examination through the online mode. The examination is also known as Direct Admission of Students Abroad Post Graduate (DASA PG) examination and is organised for the Foreign Nationals students or the non-residents Indians (NRI’S). The students those are to pursuing the M. Tech. course from the colleges in India such as NITs and CFTIs can apply for the same through their GRE scores
DASA Counselling 2017
For all the eligible applicants those want to appear for the DASA PG 2017 admissions can apply for this. The application form process for the DASA PG 2017 admissions shall start from the month of May 2017 using the online mode. There are 2 stages of applying for the DASA admissions in total. The process of the filling online form is given below.
डी ए एस एक स्नातकोत्तर प्रवेश 2017 कार्यक्रम जल्द से जल्द जारी किया जाएगा, इसलिए योग्य उम्मीदवार जो इस परीक्षा में भाग लेना चाहते हैं वे नियमित रूप से हमारे साथ अद्यतन किए जाने चाहिए
DASA PG Counselling Dates 2017
|Submission of Online Application||19th April to 22nd June 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of GRE/ GMAT General Test Score||29th June 2017|
|1st Round of Seat Allotment||3rd July 2017|
|1st Round Seat Confirmation by Candidates||3rd to 10th July 2017|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment||12th July 2017|
|2nd Round Confirmation by Candidates||12th July to 17th July 2017|
|Reporting to Allotted Institutes||19th to 24th July 2017|
DASA PG Application Process
Step 1: Online Application Form
- First of all the candidates visit the official site of On the official site, the applicant must register themselves by using their name and email address.
- A confirmation link shall be sent at the email id of the applicant. Applicant must follow given link to proceed with filling the application form.
- By using the application ID given in the mail and a chosen password, the candidates must log in to the website.
- After this the candidates must then fill the form with all the personal and academic details as asked those are asked in the form.
- The applicant must then upload the scanned copies of the required certificates such as the photograph, signatures, passport, degree certificate etc. as required.
- Applicant must then submit the form of DASA PG 2017.
Step 2: Submission of GRE/GMAT score
- The GRE scores must directly sent to the MNIT, Jaipur from ETS.
The application form must be submitted via SWIFT transfer to ICICI bank or E-Payment using credit/debit card.
General: US$ 2,300
Candidates eligible for tuition waiver: US$ 1,350
DASA PG 2017 Counselling
The counselling for the DASA PG 2017 shall start from the month of July 2017. Total 2 rounds of DASA PG counselling shall be organized and the counselling will be held on the basis of score card prepared by the authorities. The merit list will be created on the basis of GRE scores card by the MNIT, Jaipur. In the order of the scores, the applicant shall be given preference for the admissions. After this, the allotment of seats will be carried out based on the GRE scores and choices filled by the applicants. The candidates who have been allotted seats must download the allotment letter and sign it to submit at the allotted institute.
DASA PG Admission Notification: Download Here