CUSAT M.Tech Counselling 2017- कोचीन विश्वविद्यालय काउंसलिंग: The students who have appeared in Gate 2017 and are looking for admission in master of technology (M.Tech) in they can check the details here. The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conducts CUSAT M.Tech Admissions 2017 through the counselling process. Remember that CUSAT M.Tech Counselling 2017 will be held on the basis of Gate scorecard. We are giving here CUSAT M.Tech Counselling Procedure such as choice filling, dates, fee, seat allotment result so go through the complete information which is provided below.
CUSAT M.Tech Counselling 2017
Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts CUSAT Seat Allotment Procedure in the last week of May or first week of June 2017. So all the candidates who are willing to take admission in this university can check the complete information. Here we are providing steps wise step CUSAT M.Tech Counselling 2017 Procedure so follow it.
CUSAT M.Tech Counselling 2017 Important Dates
|Last date of online application submission||21st April 2017|
|Last date of registration (With fine)||30th April 2017|
|Admit Card of CAT||15th April to 30th April 2017|
|Merit List will release||4th Week of May 2017|
|Counselling Procedure will be held||4th Week of June to Last Week of June 2017|
CUSAT M.Tech Counselling 2017 Procedure
The students must have followed these steps during CUSAT M.Tech Counselling for admissions in post graduate degree.
1. CUSAT M.Tech Choice Filling
- First of all, you will have to log in with your username and password for registration. Then you can fill your colleges and courses as per your wish and scorecard. Remember that candidate have to fill “Keralite and non-Keralite status before filling choices. Without filing status, you can not fill your choices.
- The students can exercise their options before the last date of choice filling after deadline candidates can’t change their options.
- After completion of student’s session, he/ she must have to log out.
- If you don’t exercise your choices then your last filing choices will be final.
2. CUSAT Seat Allotment
- Seat Allotment will be based on the gate merit-rank or scorecard . So there will no issue of admit card or call letter. If any candidate allotted a seat then he/ she will have to submit documents for verification and fee as per university fee structure.
- Remember that it is necessary to attend CUSAT M.Tech Counselling 2017 for admission in the university. Otherwise you will not be allowed for next round of counselling.
All the candidates who have allotted seat they need to register themselves for CUSAT M.Tech Counselling 2017 at counselling venue ( administrative office, S.Kalamasserry, Kochi-22 ).
4. Documents Verification
- Gate Scorecard/ Rank card
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- CUSAT Application Form printout (confirmation page)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the last institution.
- Caste certificate (in case OBC/ SC/ ST)
- Four passport size photographs.
- Other necessary documents.
Fee Submission: The candidates require to pay the prescribed fee at the SBT counter through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
CUSAT M.Tech Seat Allotment Result 2017
As we know that Counselling committee will allot seats on the basis of their Gate scorecard and choice filling. We will update CUSAT Seat Allotment Result 2017 after the official announcement. For more details, you can put a comment at the end of the post and we will response you as soon as possible.