CUCET Counselling 2017- केंद्रीय विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश: The CUCET (Central University Common Entrance Test) is a national level entrance exam which is jointly organised by the eight central universities. All the central universities are the Central university of Hyderabad, Central university of Rajasthan, Central university of Punjab, Central university of Jharkhand, Central university of Karnataka, Central university of Jammu, Central university of Karla, Central university of Tamil Nadu. This test will be conducted for the UG admission, PG admissions and Research programs for above Universities. The CUCET Counselling Online Form will be started in the first week of April 2017. The online form filling process is easy. Those candidates apply for this are need to appear in the exam. After the exam, the result will be announced. Those candidates who qualify the exam are needed to appear in CUCET counselling 2017 for admission in above universities.
CUCET Counselling 2017
After the successfully conduct the CUCET examination the result of CACUT will be announced. After the result, the CUCET Counselling 2017 will be started for those candidates who qualify the examination. The central university will organize the CUCET counselling 2017 on the basis of CACUT score card. The counselling organised mode of online the CACUT counselling will be started after the result and there is no common counselling will be conducted by the center university. The UG admission course will depend on the CUCET score card and the 10+2 marks. The CUCET counselling will be organised on the cut-off marks of CUCET exam.
CUCET Counselling 2017 Procedure
- The application form only available for online there is no provisional for offline.
- The CUCET online application form will start from the first week of April 2017.
- First, the candidate needs to visit the official website of CUCET and the online application form field when the form will be opened then after the candidate needs to fill all the required field which are necessary for complete the application form.
- After filled all the information the candidates need to submit the form.
- After submission the form the candidates are required to pay the application fee. The candidates can pay the fee using the mode of online or offline.
- Those candidates made payment through offline are need to wait for 7 days after submission the form.
CUCET Application fee
The CUCET Application fee for the general and Obc category candidates is Rs 600 and for two PU’s it required 700 rupees. The reserved category candidates have to pay 300 for 1 PU’s and 350 for 2 PU’s. Candidate can pay the application fee using the online mode or offline mode.
CUCET Admission Procedure
The admission procedure of CUCET is very simple. After the counselling, those candidates who are shortlisted for the counselling have to go for the document verification after the successful document verification the candidate are able to get admission.
CUCET Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Online Registration date||March 2017|
|Closing date of online Registration||April 2017|
|Admit Card upload date||May 2017|
|Examination Date||May 2017|
|Result will be announced on||May 2017|
|Counselling will start on||June 2017|
CUCET result will be published after the counselling process the shortlisted candidates are advised to report to the college before the last date if reporting time otherwise the admission will be cancelled. The students who are going to take participate in the admission can check all the latest CUCET 2017 Admission updates. For more details be regular with our the official website.