COMEDK UGET Counselling 2017- कर्नाटक चिकित्सा और इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश: The Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) is going to conducted by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMDEK) for admission into Medical Engineering & Dental Programmes. The COMDEK UGET Exam Process will be held on 14th May 2017 and huge numbers of candidates are applying for the exam. The COMEDK UGET 2017 will be declared on 29th May 2017. Candidates who will be qualified the COMEDK UGET Exam, will eligible for counselling registration & admission. The Karnataka COMEDK UGET Counselling will start from the Last week of June 2017. Candidates can download their COMEDK UGET Result from official website of COMEDK. The COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment 2017 will be complete, after the counselling process. The Seat Allotment Provisional Result will be declared according to college wise, course wise and Merit List wise on the official website.
Karnataka COMEDK UGET Counselling 2017
Eligible and Interested candidates will have to apply for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2017 which is accordingly done in the Month of June 2017. The COMEDK UGET 2017 counseling process will be completed on the basis of the COMEDK UGET merit list. Candidates placed higher in the merit list will be called first for counselling. Qualified candidates will be notified about the availability of seats for each category and the corresponding fee structure before counselling. All the eligibile candidates should appear in cunselling according to Karnataka COMEDK Counselling Schedule 2017. The candidates will have to undergo document verification during the counseling for COMEDK UGET to prove their eligibility for the admissions. To learn more about COMEDK UGET counselling 2017, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, check the information given in this article.
COMDEK UGET Exam 2017 Details
|1.||Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET 2017||13th February|
|2.||Mock Test availability for COMEDK UGET 2017 online||20th February|
|3.||Last date of offline payment of fee for COMEDK UGET 2017||20th April|
|4.||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||20th April|
|5.||Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket for COMEDK UGET 2017||5th May|
|6.||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||13th May|
|7.||COMEDK UGET 2017 EXAM||14 May|
|8.||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys for COMEDK UGET 2017 and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||17th May|
|9.||Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||22nd May|
|10.||Publishing of Final Answer keys for COMEDK UGET 2017||26th May|
|11.||Test Scorecards made available online to the candidates||28th May|
|12.||Registration for counselling and payment of fee for participation in counselling||12th June (12:00 PM Onwards) to 20th June (11:00 PM)|
|13.||Option Entry||12th-20th June till 11:00 AM|
|14.||Mock allotment Results||21st June 7:00 PM|
|15||Option changing/freezing||21st June (8:00 PM Onwards)-23rd June (12:00 PM)|
|16.||Publication of Real Allotment-Round 1||25th June|
|17.||Confirmation of choice on allotment and fee payment online||25th-29th June (11:30 AM)|
|18.||Document verification and Allotment letter printing (First come first serve basis)||27th June (11:00 AM)-30 June (11:30 AM)|
|19.||Dates for surrender/cancellation||6th-10th July|
COMEDK UGET Counselling Procedure
The candidates will be faced these counselling Levels for the admission which are mentioned below.
Level-1: Document Verification
- Only the original Certificates and one set of self-attested Photocopies of all the documents shall be furnished compulsorily at the time of counseling.
- A Demand Draft has drawn only on the nationalized banks (in favor of ‘COMEDK’ and indicating the COMEDK Counseling Application Number (APP No. XXXXXXXX) thereon payable at Bangalore towards the first year tuition fee.
- Candidates must be submitted photocopies of documents at the verification counter, who will check them against the originals for any irregularity.
Level-2: Registration for Counselling
Candidates, who are participating in counselling for COMEDK UGET 2017, must complete firstly their registration process.
- During registration for counselling, the candidate has to take a biometric test and participate in signature and photo verification process.
- Candidates will get the Post verification, Registration slip will be issued.
- Fill the Demand Draft details and choose a Course / College (up to three choices allowed) from the available list.
- The candidate entered option (The college or course opts during registration) would be subject to the availability of seats and the college and will depend also on the merit rank of the candidate.
COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment Result
- The Seat Allotment process will be based on the merit list. In the First Round seat will be allotted to the candidates based on their performance. The result will be available on official website.
- Candidates who will be allotted the seat during the seat allotment process must report to the allotted institutes and centers with original documents.
Level-4: Remittance of Fee
After completing the seat allotment, candidates who will be allotted seat will have to pay Rs. 55,000/– in favor of COMEDK. This amount will be refundable to the candidates who will not join the appoint college.
Required Documents List
- A copy of COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form.
- Photo Identity Proof in original submitted in the Application Form.
- One Identity Proof of Parents/ Guardians.
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card.
- Date of Birth Certification (10th Class Mark sheet)
- 12th class or equivalent qualifying examination mark sheet
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank Card
- Demand Draft
- Cast Certificate