CCMT Counselling 2017- केंद्रीय काउंसलिंग: CCMT Counselling 2017 will be conducted by Centralized Counselling for admissions in M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des. We are giving here CCMT Counselling Dates 2017 and application form. You should know that Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan Admissions is commonly known as CCMT. The CCMT Counselling Procedure will be an online admission process for get admission in a total of 41 institutes which including all National Institutes of Technologies (NITs) and various other centrally funded institutes like PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, IIIT Allahabad, IIITM Gwalior, SLIET Longowal, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, Central University of Rajasthan, Institute of Technology, Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, Guru Ghasidas and IIEST Shibpur. There are three new participating Institutes namely PEC University of Technology Chandigarh, IIITD&M Kancheepuram and NIT Uttarakhand have joined in the centralized counseling in 2016.
CCMT Counselling 2017
The CCMT Counselling will start in April 2017, by a NIT. In CCMT 2017 Counselling those students can appear who have qualify GATE 2017 and 2016. The qualifiers candidates will be first required to register himself for CCMT Counselling 2017 and then after submitting the choices for the preferred colleges and courses which they want to do. There are 41 participating institutes, which consists of NIT, IIIT, and CFTIs. The candidates those want to apply for CCMT counseling 2017 will be allowed to submit as many choices as they wish to. The CCMT Seat Allotment Result 2017 will prepare on the basis of marks obtain in GATE 2017 and 2016 and submitted choices. If the candidates once allotted a seat will not be permitted to participate again in Counselling of CCMT 2017.
सीसीएमटी काउंसिलिंग 2017 को एम.टेक / M.Arch / M.Plan / एम डी में प्रवेश के लिए केन्द्रीकृत परामर्श द्वारा आयोजित किया जाएगा। तो आप यहां सीसीएमटी प्रवेश कार्यक्रम देख सकते हैं|
CCMT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have secured a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks in the qualifying degree (CGPA of 6/10 or 55% for SC/ST).
- A candidate must have a good and valid GATE score (2015/2017)
- The selection will be depend on the bases of GATE score card so the candidate have good GATE score card.
CCMT Counselling 2017 Schedule
- Application form opening date 10th April 2017
- Form submission last date 13th May 2017
- Locking of choice 8th May to 15th May 2017
- Choices will be locked automatically 3rd week of May 2017
- First round of seat allotment 21st May 2017
- Second round of seat allotment 29th May 2017
- 3rd Round Seat Allotment 11th June 2017
- Filling choice for National Spot Round 14th to 15th of July 2017
- National Spot Round 23rd July 2017
CCMT Counselling process
- First of all log on to the official website of CCMT 2017.
- Candidate are advised that they read all instruction about CCMT application form 2017.
- After this open the apply online field and fill the registration form carefully without any mistakes.
- Candidate fill all the personal details like Candidate full name, address, phone number, Email address and also educational details correctly.
- After filling the form pay registration fee via Debit card/ Credit Card / Net banking.
- Click on button of “SUBMIT”.
- After submission of the form download the application form print out in PDF file for further use.